Thursday, April 22, 2004

My friend "Freda Peterson" sent me an exciting spam about how I could make myself even bigger, on the mistaken assumption I have a tiny one. Apparently spammers have that problem a lot, and assume they need to "help" the rest of us with a problem at least some of us don't share.

Here's where I reverse it. What about those who could use a cure for excessive size? Well, the cure is obvious! What follows is the title "Freda" used, followed by a rewrite of the spam "Freda" so helpfully sent out, less the link. I like this version much better than the original...

gradual feasible experiment feel derision admitting handkerchief cockpit hither condensate flail adjective rhodonite sack it'll glow gunther perry atlas arrow dorchester

Hey,

I just wanted to share with you the experiences I've had in the past year.

As some men are familiar with, my wife was never really satisified with my size being so excessive. This caused many problems within our relationship and made her feel very sore.

Well, just like a lot of you out there, I was ready to do anything to make my wife happy.

I tried everything, more careful pumps, reduction excercises, estrogen pills to make me a girly man, but never found anything that actually worked until now. I was talking to a friend which recommended a website that carried a new type of pill which I had never seen before. To my surprise, it actually worked.

Now, i'm not going to lie and say that I am a total pindick, but it was definately a noticable decrease, which has made my life happier and enabled my wife to go down on me safely.

If you're sick and tired of trying penis reduction products that just don't work check this out. The pill compels you to become a spammer, thereby shrinking your member significantly. Possible side effects include a reduction in spelling and grammar skills, the need to switch internet providers regularly, and the scorn of anyone who finds out what you do. In rare cases your dick may disappear entirely, along with your conscience.

2:20 PM

0 comments: